Tea, Yay!

Hello everyone, I hope you’re stuffed with tea infographics from your coccyx to your Achilles’s. My Christmas was great. I hope yours was too! Anyway I love to sip on hot beverages, my god is there a better feeling in the world? Yea, I think this year, tea is here to stay. Because of it, I found the best infographic on the planet. What exactly is an infographic?It’s like a useful piece of information printed on a piece of paper although using paper that’s actually optional. I did the research and I love researching. I realized when I read that I desperately need infographics and at all times in my life. I need them like it’s a kidney. Harvested and transported for my the opposite side of the world. And like, pronto. They provide you with the ease of thought & basic info you need for the topic you have at hand at any moment.  Yeah, you know the constant chatter, chatter, chatter you’re put through on a daily basis. Well, this gives me some peace of mind and then I can almost always feel better afterwards. Speaking of, I’m sipping my tea in one cup, as I write this in my office and I got my own tea frother from my husband, as a present & I love it. It’s like the present to give someone your in love with. 






Comments