I like to ponder on the best thing I’ve found.

I was sitting in my kitchen sink the other day. Trying to figure out what or how to start dinner. And I was sipping my tea all stressed out. And I don’t know how I put the kettle on and begun to make a tea. My goodness, I know you all like to drink tea when your stressing out but that’s is my jam. I don’t care what people say about it. Drinking tea and coffee is the best experience in my world at least. You know how tea and coffee gets under people’s skin. They claim that it can be the most boring and annoying thing of all. I have the pleasure to tell you my friends that the mystery has been unravelled. Shh, don’t tell anyone. Yup, I know it’s Iike you just dropped your wallet and someone else picked it up and returned to you. Your whole entire world changes.  Lol I’m just saying that I’m so thankful for tea and coffee. I’m like a coffeeholic. I just came up with that term. You can’t find that terminology in any text not even a scholar textbook or any little book. Anyhow speaking of books. I read that it doesn’t matter if it’s a rose or a bush. It really matters what kind of judgment you use. I think it makes a lot of sense. I think you guys should give it a little thought. I mean, it’s easily the greatest thing to ponder on on your morning commute in the train. I like to think while I commute in the train. I’m so thankful I got to experience a tiny fraction of that during a family trip that I took this winter. Even if you just don’t have much to do, this day. I suggest you think about this phrase. Cheers!

Comments