If you haven’t already heard about the benefits of Castor oil. Be still, because this is a one stop thing. One location. Be sure that this is not my photo and its only used for references. <3
Chinese medicine is awesome I'm I right? I know it is, because I'm so into Holistic medicine and herbal treatments. There are a myriad of teas that are so good for you. I particularly like to drink green tea. Sipping until its nearly time to go to bed. Good for you and high in antioxidants. Green tea is an ancient tea. It does not create caffeine dependency. And talk about all of the added benefits drinking green tea has on you i system. You have to go to town when you're buying this tea. I mean like make it a day and go to the China Town in your city if it has one. I shot this photos on the day I went to the Chinese Supermarket to buy my tea. Anyways, I wish you good Luck and get home safe!
Everybody wants to be fit. Nobody wants to do the work. Don't you think? I'm a huge believer in finding pure bliss in our daily workout routines. I'm the type of person that gets bored quickly with the same routine everyday. I like to switch it up. For example, I like to do a combination of yoga, walking, spinning, cycling. because I get bored if I do the same thing or if I stay sitting around the house. I like to be active around the clock, it also depends on how Im feeling that day. But regardless, rain or shine I like to be outdoors and being active. If there is anything you like to ask me, ask me anything. Reiky, yoga, Ayurveda, meditation holistic treatments, massage therapy etc.
Russian Orthodox Church Santa Barbara in a Hilltop in Edmonton, Alberta. We live on a planet. Does anybody knows what is it called? Mercury? Nope. Planets, are celestial bodies. They are made of gas, and rocks. Even though they are in the sky. They are not very different from our physical bodies. Pain is inconsequential. It does not follow a family tree. It is ready to pounce. It is open, it is very receptive. It's an old mystery. In olden times, pain was treated very differently. In today's age and time the tech industry is so revolutionary that you barely can account for the time that you had to spent in your local emergency room. The time that we have to deal with pain has been greatly reduced. We got large advances in our medical fields. The expansion of astronomy has been able to enhance the way we see the world and the universe around us. In the olden days, we didn't have much. Now, we have, roundabouts, robots and race cars. If you're beaten down you can take...
Comments
Post a Comment