The mosque 🕌

I am visiting my family’s house in Toronto. The weirdest thing is that I have never ever seen a squirrel in the middle of the city. This was a cheeky, cool squirrel. Sound crazy right? How is it possible that it didn’t get run over? Well, besides the fact that animals are like a crazy inspiration in my life. I decided it’s time to put the past behind me and I took a piece of paper and decided to jot down some ideas to create a hobby and then be more creative in my life. I decided to take more pictures because I don’t take nearly enough. Actions speak louder than words but photos are worth a thousand words in all the things of the world that is quite a statement. Anyhow, I took this shot of the mosque 🕌 nearby. I love the huge dome looking structure and the onion shaped ceiling.  Enjoy it while it is up everyone.

Comments