Scope of life

Hi guys I’m finally back home for the holidays. I can say I can commence life on a new spectrum. Variety is the spice of life right? Or so some say. I agree. Don’t you? Cooking is also important. I love making a scrumptious and delicious dishes. I love love love the kitchen that’s where the heart of a family truly lives. My life is a bit like a big movie trilogy. I feel like I’ve lived in groups of three. There’s also this thing I need to share with you guys I’ve always contemplated incarnations but is it possible? I don’t know! Whatever, who cares what happens when we die, I think to be honest don’t mean to insult anyone but I think it’s a bit boring. Cooking on the other side is the best thing ever because you can experiment with everything. I leave you with a bit of both to give you the extra oomph in your thinking you’re looking for in the holidays. Bon appetite.

Comments