Nine perfectly effective remedies for sinus infection

  



Hi guys, I just recently fought off a sinus infection. I feel like a little baby, when it comes to sickness I am the worst person ever to get sick because I am a bit of an asthma sufferer and asthma sufferers know quite well, from the hard knocks they’had, it is hard it is, particularly on the way to work in the mornings to go out of the warmth of your house to go out & have to sniff those artic winds. Anyhow, here I am with some healthy tips to keep those cold and winter sniffles off. You guys deserve a break, mainly because your bodies can thrive on bacteria if you don’t get sufficient rest on a daily basis, please stay hydrated this season and get lots of rest. From work to long winter days and nights it is very hard to maintain a healthy diet and get proper rest. The animals know best, think about it, in the northern hemisphere, animals hibernate all through winter, even when you take a countryside hike on a dreamy Sunday day, you can see the cows softly grazing on the pastures and then you see them take some rest. The cow has four separate stomachs, that’s just disgusting in plain daylight sight, but hold a cotton-picking moment. I said four stomachs, or I guess if you rephrase it, four compartments, yea.  That’s right. That’s why they are so big. Anyway, I digressed on this big time. I advise you guys to stay hydrated and eat healthy for this winter season, good health is good anywhere. Specially if you’re always driving somewhere or are on the go. Peace <3



Comments