It’s the most wonderful, sublime time of the year.

It’s true they say there will be lots of mistletoe when loved ones are near. I agree, just so nice to have family fun in this Christmas holiday. I love it when it shows no sign of stopping. I went to a wedding the other day. It was wonderful. I can’t believe how amazing it is to witness a couple kiss each other and vow to love one another for eternity. For example, Casablanca. Or Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I love black and white movies it’s just so classical. I’m in love with them, it’s amazing. I vow to be forever faithful to these black and white films that’s the whole amazing part of it. It’s true. I don’t care if people call me crazy. I don’t care. I just think the magical really sets off when you know what you ought to be doing instead of the one thing that other people want you to do. So, I’m recommend you to hurry off to the nearest fire and set your Netflix account on fire. Have a little fun and drink some hot chocolate with the smallest of marshmellows floating, if you’re not busy tonight planning a work outfit or party for your coworkers then that is a reason enough for you to get some relaxation time in. Be the boss of you. By the way I love how I’m simply having a wonderful Christmas.

Comments