It’s been a great day today. I am usually very inquisitive but I’m crazy excited because I going to the optometrist. I took a photo because I was amazed at what you can find inside the eyeball. <3
I am a massive lover of tea. I've included in my accolades of tea, many numerous different type of teas. In the olden times, teas were seen or as many would consider something for royalty. I'm going to be honest with you. I just recently had a baby, and like many moms out there. Im always, working, working, working. I also struggle to lose the weight post-pregnancy. I had my baby right after my wedding. I am so taken back by the weight loss journey that it feels like it is hectic routine rather putting that energy towards things that I could be doing to have fun. I always tell myself, it will come off naturally. Because the baby weight on celebrities comes off so easy right after. But hey, I forget to include the fact that celebrities have personal trainers, strict dietary regimes and to attract the public they play an important role in the way the public perceives them, also include photoshop and intense training sessions. I cant eat like a mouse, I told myself. Yea, I abs...
Everybody wants to be fit. Nobody wants to do the work. Don't you think? I'm a huge believer in finding pure bliss in our daily workout routines. I'm the type of person that gets bored quickly with the same routine everyday. I like to switch it up. For example, I like to do a combination of yoga, walking, spinning, cycling. because I get bored if I do the same thing or if I stay sitting around the house. I like to be active around the clock, it also depends on how Im feeling that day. But regardless, rain or shine I like to be outdoors and being active. If there is anything you like to ask me, ask me anything. Reiky, yoga, Ayurveda, meditation holistic treatments, massage therapy etc.
Once again, I'm back at the gym. I can't wait to get healthy and back into shape. I started boot camp and yoga. What truly defines beauty in America? Is it the shape of your figure? A skinny body? Or a beautiful face. A sexy glow? I would like to hear your opinions. I'm very curious. Is that Jennifer Lopez prototype still in place my friends? The big booty, Latina with the glow even with the whole history of numerous dating stories in Hollywood? I mean, let's be cool about it. Doesn't it sound weird that she's had like, so many relationships and one after the other? I mean, how real can Jenny from the Block be? I mean judging by the big fishes she's trapping these days. A lister A-Rod, I mean, I thought she had like two kids or something. Does she bring them with her in tow everywhere she goes in case she meets someone new? I'm not a hater, I just like to be a motivator, and in Hollywood these days those are rare. Gwyneth Paltrow, for example she is a me...
Comments
Post a Comment