I don’t feel so good right now. (By Gretel)

I don’t feel so good right now,
Like a tree who sheds poison daggers
Badly having a need to ingest anything that causes maim.
Focus, I say, in a bloodcurdling attempt to calm down an intrepid mind
A glistening seed inside my heart
Not sure why it is that it is the alcohol it needs so badly
I guess the heart wants what it wants
You heard it from me right in front of the line.
Your walking into inescapable death.
The sordid is always prowling
Same as with morning star Lucifer
Prowcing  was a thing of yesterday
If eradication must be the best
taken into consideration that I have to past the test
Drawing on history, if a leaf triggered a war
I don’t want to see what the devil will do
A to Z is a short compendium of things
I cannot imagine what would become of a sinner
It would probably trigger the plague within me
Ingenious as it is it comes to test me out of its retched dwelling
Medicine is what my soul is in need of, i know I’m only complaining
Nowadays enlightment is a thing that triggers a lot of fears
The atrocities of the moons lived
Alas, countless and if you asked me once
Ill tell you twice
More men mention God as if what they were seeking isn’t
Portraits of evildoers.
T

Comments