Hitler Vendetta towards the winter

I have a wonderful point of view. I love snow it gives me Christmas vibes. However, I have a hitler vendetta when the trees spruce up with yellow and colourful leavesZ. Because I know winters coming. I’m sounding like a Game of a thrones line but it’s true boys and girls. I hate winter because I’m from Cuba, c’mon I feel like in Cuba all we do is party. Is always time for celebration. But here winter just gives the blues to be honest with you and fills me hart with trepidation. Winters so close, I am escaping to Cuba this Christmas no matter what I do I’ll always be cold. Or try to stay warm but that’s how you survive. I’m just writing the last blog before I depart from the airport. Peace and may you all have a blessing of a holiday with your family & friends. <3

Comments