Experiences with the family.


I have done many things on this trip to Toronto. I even made a tomato jam. Whichever way you decide to eat this with or even add it as a nice soup mix and with rice it’s just excellent. I added it to a spaghetti sauce I made. Anyways, I need to get some of my pics together to be honest with you. I’ve taken so many. I nonetheless talked enough about tomato’s and  food, you won’t hear anymore from me. I snapped these pics in downtown. Let’s continue with our journey. If I’m making  you hungry with all of this tomatoes sauce talk you can always go back to that. I mean there’s no reason why you should not be able to make this sauce🙄. I went for a scrumptious walk in downtown. Where I have shot a  wonderful church. I didn’t go inside to be honest with you. But you’d be dumbfounded because loook at the outside. It’s right in the downtown. I’m as tough as an ox and also as boring as a hare. But honestly I take photography very seriously and as much as I do turn into an imp in winter ❄️ I always wanted to hone my phototaking skills on this church to be honest with you. I love churches and I know that nothing can look as good, or as stunning as the faces of an old churches along the facades of Toronto churches  ⛪️




Comments