Windy autumn day

Hi, how are you doing? It’s freezing cold. I like to turn the heating up. I have posted that I have a daughter. I like to take her to the park. It’s part of a self care routine that I have in place and we have found is the perfect way to keep active and kill time. The windy weather has blown all of the leafs, here in the North of Canada I noticed that it’s getting even windier. I feel like it’s going to snow on my birthday. I’m celebrating my birthday on a Sunday. I’m curious about the weather that day. I usually like to have a picnic at the park, but some of my favourite things are going out regardless wether is chilly outside or what the weather looks like. My favourite place to relax is nature. Anything nature related may count towards an exciting day. For example, looking at the flora and fauna in a park adds a boost to my fitness plan, I spend time with my family and friends and for some reason I have no anxiety at the end of a special day outside. I went walking the other day and I stopped to take pictures of my daughter, and in turn we stopped to stare at a little woodpecker on the riverbank. I think it would be lovely to do this more often. It’s nice to discuss what you’ve seen at the end of the day. I love taking the time to share the experiences I had over a cup of tea and a cupcake with my friends in my little neighbourhood coffee shop. It’s called the tea girl. I love it because it’s so cozy and it has the feeling of nice food and delicious coffee. <3







Comments