Will ya be the Alice to my Wonderland already?

I know for a fact that you all have seen this film, after all, it is one of the greatest films in the history of children and adult movies. One based on a storybook, which narrates the same story you saw on the silver screen many years ago if you were alive back then to catch it. Alice, such a good girl, just simply having fun, enjoying herself. If you have to rematch this movie to any other of its kind, I will stand here and wait, by all means, do your thing. No, not really, because I have way better things I can do with my time. The book is as juicy as the show. The characters are dreamy and anyway, I don’t mean to ruin the movie for you. If you’re on your laptops right now, do yourselves a favour and watch a classic as this one is. Calm your horses for a bit, I don’t have any spoilers alert for this movie, but if it’s your hearts desire that I continue to tell you what happens I will gladly do so, as its in my best of interests that you watch, yep, you got it, I get brownie points for this, if I sound this convincing to you, then this is enough for you to watch this compelling film.  <3

Comments