Theo Roosevelt

President Theodore Roosevelt poignantly said: "Good to the last drop" I concur, Theo, I concur. It wasn't long until the Maxwell House Hotel took this and made it part of their slogan that has profited for years and for many years to come. Talk about god damm plagiarism, I'm losing my mind here. In the 1880's The Maxwell House slogan, I wondered if anyone ever considered plagiarism as: "let's just enjoy right here, right now, let it be" People in the late 1880's didn't care about anything. Except for racism there lives were for the most part aside from traveling in a horse and a buggie very relaxing. See now came the 2000's that's when things became irreparably rough. I am a Nesspresso kind of gal. When you offer me a coffee and a good bit of juicy coffee I am a happy girl. Paradise food for me include, pizza, coffee & sushi. That will just take food to the next level. I also love latte art, like creating ferns and hearts, these patterned masterpieces are the elaborate work of coffee baristas. I think I used to dream of becoming this, then I actually checked in Google how much they make and I realized how stupid I used to be. Chicory & Barley were substitutes used during the times where coffee was scarce, and to be honest with you this is nothing compared with the real stuff. But since time inmemorial people have been trying to replicate the taste of coffee. It is known that copying something it is the highest form of flattery, well there you go. Colombian, Brazilian coffee which is where I come from is among the top best producers of coffee. Brazil, being on the top. <3

Comments