I've decided I will keep this short today, I will only leave you with a question, who are the people who matter the most to you my friends? Think about it. <3
Chinese medicine is awesome I'm I right? I know it is, because I'm so into Holistic medicine and herbal treatments. There are a myriad of teas that are so good for you. I particularly like to drink green tea. Sipping until its nearly time to go to bed. Good for you and high in antioxidants. Green tea is an ancient tea. It does not create caffeine dependency. And talk about all of the added benefits drinking green tea has on you i system. You have to go to town when you're buying this tea. I mean like make it a day and go to the China Town in your city if it has one. I shot this photos on the day I went to the Chinese Supermarket to buy my tea. Anyways, I wish you good Luck and get home safe!
Once again, I'm back at the gym. I can't wait to get healthy and back into shape. I started boot camp and yoga. What truly defines beauty in America? Is it the shape of your figure? A skinny body? Or a beautiful face. A sexy glow? I would like to hear your opinions. I'm very curious. Is that Jennifer Lopez prototype still in place my friends? The big booty, Latina with the glow even with the whole history of numerous dating stories in Hollywood? I mean, let's be cool about it. Doesn't it sound weird that she's had like, so many relationships and one after the other? I mean, how real can Jenny from the Block be? I mean judging by the big fishes she's trapping these days. A lister A-Rod, I mean, I thought she had like two kids or something. Does she bring them with her in tow everywhere she goes in case she meets someone new? I'm not a hater, I just like to be a motivator, and in Hollywood these days those are rare. Gwyneth Paltrow, for example she is a me...
I saw an Elk. Holy Smokes, they are remarkable. Specially their fur coat. It meets the demands of the winter months in Canada. The snow can circle on their outer hair without melting. During the harsh winters, these animals must find solace from the cold wind in the American Prairie somewhere right? They are like highly evolved horses. I wouldn't be a happy Elkie if I had to spend a cold winter night isolated from the herd. Anyways, I digress, I love this picture because I thought the Elk's horns gave him some distinction. I love the way he was looking at me. He was hiding in the grasslands as opposed to the Moose we saw later on in the open Prairie. With it's legendary reputation for being Santa's animal for delivering presents. This Elk remained far away from his herd eating grass very swiftly. He showed some versatility while posing for a picture and eating grass. Which I thought was excellent. At the same time he allowed me to get closer while he was grazing, as i...
Comments
Post a Comment