Success

Be content to view the success of others for what it is and not as a negative comment on your own life. I feel like this is a good quote to reflect upon. In this time and age we are driven by a jurassic need to overpower others. It is our eminent responsibility to include the effort of others and most importantly the success of others in our own dreams for our own success. This will bring extraordinary value in our lives. Remember that success comes not only for what you can measure, basic living, costs of life, cars, money, houses. All of these prices go down. I think that is the reason why most of us feel like we are so engulfed by the darkness that continues to haunt us like a pest. It is an age of self-deprecating behavior. Depression and addiction to tech lurks, like anywhere you go these days. I just can't comprehend the juxtaposition of these two events and of the major effects that social media has upon us. It is almost like a major hand grenade. I think most of us can agree with this metaphor. A hand grenade, like in the movies. Creates an instant detonating effect as soon as the safety lever is released. Where is our safety lever these days? I feel like we've lost it. As a society, as a modern society. As parents,, as daughters and sons. I am so involved in this world too. I can hardly stay away from my phone and other tech devices without having a sad look on my face. Like I've been deprived of the basics, like water, food, heat & shelter. Do we even take the time to reflect upon this things, like water, electricity and heat? No, I think is because we take it for granted. It is given to us. the universe must have like an endless resource of these things or something. Is there something as valuable as taking the time to reflect on this. I think we don't think like that because we are in constant flux, and therefore we are afraid of becoming absent-minded. Theoretically speaking, this is so ironic, what we are becoming here, by the way. Hence, we consume the planet and more and more of its energy everyday. Until, it becomes depleted and causes the planet to mass-destruct. I am not going to be part of everything that entails what the society is made up these days. I have a daughter, and a life and a world of amazing experiences to live forward to. I don't mean to sound repetitive here, but be content with what you have. Do not desire things and possessions for these are the sole destructor of the soul. <3

Comments