Roses are red & Orchids are white



There are two flowers I love more than anything in the world. I am going to repeat myself for reference's sake. Two flowers, I love more than anything, even more than pie itself. (I love pie, let me tell you) BUT I digress, anyhow I see them flowers and I start laughing that's how flower obsessed I am about this flowers. One of my favorite flowers is the red rose. Certainly, I am Latina and its very rare that you don't see a spanish girl sporting a red rose on her hair or depicted in murals across the city with a beautiful orchid or rose in her mane, vandalized from some garden in the town. Orchid, as you might have deduced has a a special place in my heart, let's just say in the flower world these two are surely, most definately my cup of tea. Here are two photos, I shot, one of them in my house in Cuba, and the other one is in Canada's Muttart conservatory.<3

Comments