Poutine Lovers Ahoy!

No one has ever loved this recipe as much as I did, Mmm, it's so delicious. I love poutine. It's so sick. You know when you have cravings for a food and in the long run you end up getting it? I ate the crazed-dish, I finally had a chance to try this scrumptious delight. I particularly considered myself very full good taste, in this area. I am no creator of any apps called Epicurious or foodie.com by any means, but regardless of the fact that I wanted to eat this so ardently its a reason enough to try this new place a few blocks from where I'm living right now. This is originally from the French province of Quebec. Of course it was the french, who invented. If not then what? French people are so savvy in the kitchen, in the fashion world and lately in technology. France has the best medical health care system in the world. French doctors being on their top game. It's not everyday that you can treat yourself and your taste buds to this. If youre happy and you know it, then you really need to try this! I know for a fact that this poutine does not do justice to the real dish, because the real one is covered in gravy and cheese curds. Just a delicacy! Poutine lovers shout Hooray! Hooray! I know in Quebec they have this dish and its the best in the world. Enjoy it, for everything good always has to come to an end. Bon Appetit. <3

Comments