Every time the phone rings

Have you ever asked yourself what would you do if your phone ever stopped it's ring? Each time I hear a phone, I know, I can honestly say that this is the time when I'm little or less mindful than usual. Each time you hear a telephone ring, chime, or buzz, stop what you're doing and take three mindful breaths. I know what you're thinking, what's the point of a telephone? It's to ring. That's its nature. No, No I agree with you my friends. I did not come here to argue with you. Those are not my true intentions. How hard is to pause for a second, really how hard is it to stop and appreciate it? Is it really hard to do this though? Technology is growing rapidly, and I know through my own fault this is true. I blame no-one but myself, I can't blame others for the thing that I do everyday, day in and day out. I am so addicted to my phone that I even take it in the shower with me like, every other day. I think, I needed to get some work done, I don't have any money for a therapist so...:( You wanna know what I did you guys? I set up an alarm to deal with this. Set up an alarm you guys, you hear me? This helps! I told myself that I had to settle my mind a bit before I answered, is not that hard, you catch my drift? And afterwards it's so rad you guys, because you get it, you are like yeah! I own this piece of metal. It's not the other way. I mean if you are ever feeling like you are completely out of it, come look at my website, it will solve all of your problems, guaranteed. So, what are you doing when you are stressed out? Come and visit my blog, I always post beautiful pictures I shoot, wether on a diurnal or nocturnal basis I am always updating my blog.
If you are like me, and get very few calls a day, set up an alarm to ring several times a day, using a long but unusual interval, such as every fifty-three minutes. When the alarm rings, stop and breathe and let it go. <3




Comments