Christmas coffee tradizionale

You ever aware of the fact that certain companies create their own concoctions of specialty brews during Holiday Season? HO HO HO, Merry Christmas! I keep seeing this in every Starbucks or Coffee time. "Chocolate Swiss Almond "Amaretto Creme" "French Vanilla & "Georgia Pecan" Hello? Are you salivating yet? Okay, I am too. Hey, Christmas season is not only the most profitable time of year and the season when most folks take anti-depressant meds, just kidding. However, joke aside my friends, did you know that? and this is a scary fact guys depression just happens to be at it's highest during Christmas time. The coffee industry has risen in the last couple of decades, now I can barely walk to one street corner without spotting a Starbucks or Tim Horton's sign. Many Canadians indentify with a Tim Horton's coffee. It has stirred up a coffee subculture that prevails in many parts of the country, from generation to generation. Even famous TV personalities like Ellen DeGeneres has an incredible coffee cup collection available in Hudson's Bay. As you can tell the coffee culture does profit pretty good. I think its because coffee brings out the best in us, in does with me I don't know about you guys and girls out there. Coffee is liquid intelligence after all. I gotta admit that hazelnut Christmas blend does sound invariably good for a cold morning. What is your fav type of coffee? Are you an espresso type of person or a mocha? A micro-capsulation of coffee has created a new way to put caffeine in foods like donuts. Imagine sparking a cigarette and grabbing a donut that has a caffeine ratio of a Starbucks Grande frappucino. Or even

hitting up one of the nightclubs in the city with your girls during GNO's and not needing to drink up alcohol because I can take caffeine pills to give an extra boost. That I tell you its genius my friends, I think I would only need another pill to fight the bitter taste, cause I'm such a sweet gal. <3

Comments