Bean Bamboozled

Funny guy Mr. Bean, isn't he? I just realized how comical this actor is. Is he ever angry? Except for the whimsically wicked faces that makes he on stage, he is not a guy to get easily mad or hung over any topic. I bet you he was a wicked spoiled brat as a kid. However, in today's time and age everybody loves him. And every kid in history loves Mr. Bean. I mean after all how serious could it get after watching him? How serious could you be if you had to interview him? I would laugh at him the whole time. Did you know that the actual actor Rowan Atkinson is an electrical engenieer who extraordinarily mocks himself by saying and I quote: that he is a "child in a grown man's get up". Bean rarely speaks and he usually is followed by beautiful chaos every place he enters, or whenever he interacts with a person. He is just such a clumsy character, but I do have to recognize that he does make you laugh like there's no end to it. I wonder sometimes what was his childhood like? Did his parents get a divorce or something? Well it seems like this series was such a big hit, it has attracted numerous viewers. And the irony is that he is silent in all of the shows and movies that he has taken part of. It's like almost he is trying to be  a modern Charlie Chaplin. Anyhow, for real, though, his teddy bear, isn't it funny how it's an oddity for god's sake, and it has button eyes and sausage limbs. He reminds of funny actor Jim Carrey. Although I think that Jim's Carrey does a pretty good job as a comedian, he is way better in my opinion. Rowan Atkinson's car in the sitcom series is a citron green Leiland mini. Adorable as it is eccentric, since it was the center of several antics that Bean performed. Like he drove it sitting in an armchair on top of his car, while driving it at the same time. Crazy don't you think? If you are not his fan, or after reading this you're into him even more. Because I know I do like even more. I suggest you to watch one of his latest flicks on Netflix. <3

Comments