It's time to get fit X healthy

Once again, I'm back at the gym. I can't wait to get healthy and back into shape. I started boot camp and yoga. What truly defines beauty in America? Is it the shape of your figure? A skinny body? Or a beautiful face. A sexy glow? I would like to hear your opinions. I'm very curious. Is that Jennifer Lopez prototype still in place my friends? The big booty, Latina with the glow even with the whole history of numerous dating stories in Hollywood? I mean, let's be cool about it. Doesn't it sound weird that she's had like, so many relationships and one after the other? I mean, how real can Jenny from the Block be? I mean judging by the big fishes she's trapping these days. A lister A-Rod, I mean, I thought she had like two kids or something. Does she bring them with her in tow everywhere she goes in case she meets someone new? I'm not a hater, I just like to be a motivator, and in Hollywood these days those are rare. Gwyneth Paltrow, for example she is a mega-star. Who had major roles in movies like Shakespeare-in-love and View from the Top, Iron Man. She is top-notch up there, you know what I'm saying? Like for real you guys. But, recently she just came tumbling after depression in mothers who are struggling with post-partum. I mean, why do you have to go there girl? I read an article by one of the Huff-post's staff regarding Gwyneth giving unsolicited advice to mothers who should stick to alternative remedies instead of opting for medications. I mean stay in your lane or hush Gwyneth. Doesn't she know better? Anyways, Goop, her site does have some pretty interesting articles. There, now you know where to find her.

Comments