India, land of many Gods

The Tree of Life as depicted on a painting in The Butchard Gardens in Vancouver, British Columbia
India is a country of many ancient traditions. I truly like the elaborate rituals, textiles and bustling gem palaces. Modern trends don't run so highly in this place.  But they are merely a passing fad. India is a place of strong opposites. Where the modern day people and the ancient healing worlds collide filled with color and flavor. The blogger in me wanted to visit this remarkable country 2 years ago. However, I don't think I would have been quite a smashing hit since I don't speak not even one the hundreds of dialects much needed, at least to my knowledge in order to mingle with the locals. I would have not made it there. Emphasis on the wouldn't have. Furthermore, I never gave up. I was on a mission. And altough I can say that I exhausted all of my resources. It was important for me to go to India. Or nonetheless, to learn from it. Because I enjoy quite a lot learning about marvelous and intricate cultures. However, I never made it there. Instead, I presently really, really, really enjoy living a clean lifestyle that consists of a health dietary regime. One that is brilliantly created by incorporating different different yoga asanas in the morning and practicing a healthy lifestyle full of Ayurvedic practices and some tea rituals. Maybe if I would have asked God Ganesh or any of the deities to get me to travel to India I would have been able to go there in the blink of an eye to witness the parading elephants. One of the many must try before I die on my really long bucket list.

Comments