Rose tea

  I am a massive lover of tea. I've included in my accolades of tea, many numerous different type of teas. In the olden times, teas were seen or as many would consider something for royalty. I'm going to be honest with you. I just recently had a baby, and like many moms out there. Im always, working, working, working. I also struggle to lose the weight post-pregnancy. I had my baby right after my wedding. I am so taken back by the weight loss journey that it feels like it is hectic routine rather putting that energy towards things that I could be doing to have fun. I always tell myself, it will come off naturally. Because the baby weight on celebrities comes off so easy right after. But hey, I forget to include the fact that celebrities have personal trainers, strict dietary regimes and to attract the public they play an important role in the way the public perceives them, also include photoshop and intense training sessions.  I cant eat like a mouse, I told myself. Yea, I absolutely want a sleek, modern design, the best look that money can buy. But, this whole weight loss thingy, its like a game. I know there are no magic diet pills that will control how much weight you lose. I know its certainly hard to decide wether losing weight by walking, running or excersising it's an easier method for you. Or maybe becoming a couch potato while binging on Netflix and eating yummy foods and the whole nine yards. I must tell you about this amazing oil. It's made out of roses. Yup, you heard it. It is a rose oil. However, there is a rose tea. Rose tea is my absolutely favorite. Although it was initially harvested in the Middle East it is not cultivated everywhere. There was evidence that consuming this tea can cure an array of diseases. Rose lover will love this part. Besides having an amazing effect on the digestive system, by releasing foods that get caught in the digestive tract. Rose tea also has anti-aging properties. Rose tea is packed with Vitamin C and can diffuse any stomach disturbance and even stop with the coughing or scare away any cold or stomach bug.

Comments