Coffee

I respect everybody's beliefs. Especially those about honesty. I have to be honest with you guys. I love coffee. But you want to know something? I have no idea why some people hate coffee. How in the world is that even possible? Unpredictability is everywhere. I mean, you don't know what the weather is going to be like tomorrow? There are so many things that are going on in the world. For example, let's take Trump. I think the media is really hard on him. There are a lot of issues scourring his presidency and how long will he last. Is he even going to the be the President of the United States of America to full term? It's all in the cards. I just wanted to make a point of how everything is so fucking uncertain. Like when did people become so sensitive? Maybe it is just me. My only issue is why do people dislike coffee? What's to hate about it? Is it the quality of the coffee? I personally love coffee. I am going to tell you something I think it's embarrassing. I am addicted to this lethal substance. Because I drink at least 5-7 cups a day. I'm not sure what that the max is to be considered an addict but I know I am. I know caffeine is so bad for you. But I don't care, because I dont know what is going to happen tomorrow but at least I know I can rely on a Starbucks coffee if I want to. <3

Comments