Autumn

Autumn is finally here! Isn't that great my friends? I love autumn. It's one of those seasons that never goes out of style. Im so thankful I live in a country like Canada. Because I love the four seasons. I love fall time though. It just brings me memories of apple picking at the orchard, leaves falling from all of the trees, pretty streets and fall cozy sweaters. I absolutely love buying scented candles and running a bath and jumping in, then after I watch a nice movie with my family and put on some really nice socks. This is how I like to spend a perfect autumn day. In the evenings, since I live in the West Coast the temperatures drop like massive. It's usually -1 or lower. But, the cold doesn't stop me. I like to go outside and look at the wonderful world I live in. I like to collect mushrooms, and look at the irridescent fall show that Mother nature puts on for us. In the West it gets cold pretty quickly but I like to do things with my family. Like for example, going apple picking or the cranberry season is back. I like to put on a hat and boots and go to a cranberry farm, and when they are fresh and ripe for the picking I bring a ton home and I make delicious jams and preserves. Deliciously devoured in my house. Incredible tasting and recipes must have. Berries are also so excellent.



Comments