All good pioneers wander

All good pioneers wander and because they do. I must do it too. I finally linked up with old friends. I never realized how incessant the thoughts in your mind can
get until you do whatever it is that you've been putting off. I finally got a hold of my friend and I told myself that it couldn't wait another day. I wasn't putting it off for another rainy day. Since I had a baby, I couldn't travel as far by public transportation because my friend had moved way out of the city limits. By car it would take us at least 20 minutes. She received us with her arms open, my surprise came when she told us about this cute puppy she had rescued. Along with Lola, her new acquisition is part Mutt, part I don't know what but what she lacks in mystery she has it in cuteness. Her puppy is very shy though, and although I didn't get to interact with her for the most part of our visit in our friends house. I would still take her any day over any cat. Here is her new dog, and my daughter Olivia playing with her. Oh by the way her name is Koko. <3



Comments