Adventures: The joy of Life


  Adventures are like the art de vivre. And French people know what they are talking about with their french macarons and their joie de vivre which they so seemingly seem to flaunt in the air so carelessly. To be honest with you. I think, they are the definition of living well, class and sophisticated taste in everything that ranges from fashion, culture, arts and delicious treats. French culture is unbelievable. I don't think I'm ever satiated with the divine myriad of things this marvelous heritage has in store. Great French design in everything is what inspired me to create this blog. French heritage is classy. I love brands like Dior, well I don't love it, I think Dior is tres chic, therefore J'adore Dior. With a legendary sense of style and elegance, they are also well-known for chic couture. Like Channel, pretty flowers are everywhere in the French countryside. If you visit, make sure you do it in springtime. The look of cherry blossoms in the Eiffel tower is more than amusing. Like I said, the french have perfected the art of living. I'm not French but I love their culture because everything about this enthralling lifestyle brings me memories of warmth and comfort.

Comments