A snowy tsunami

A cold or a case of the sniffles is something that calls for a hot tea or a nice warm hot chocolate, if you know what I’m saying. When I struggle with a cold, I ask my husband to bring me a hot chocolate. Or flowers, I love flowers (red roses) I feel so good right now compared to what I have been through. My energy just ebbs. Actually been experiencing so many changes in my moods lately, like insomnia. Crazy. Anyways, I didn’t know there were so many types of sugar. Did you know? Like, my goodness so many different types. I technically didn’t have time to look it up when I went to Starbucks and they asked what type of sugar did I want to have in my latte, I mean is just coffee. I have a good vibe about this sugar infographic and like my husband always tells me, I have such a sweet tooth that I don’t even need to add any sugar in my coffee. But regardless of what people say, you want to get the sweetest coffee of them all. I hope you enjoy, I am done all of my Christmas shopping, I hope you guys are well on your way. :)


Comments